Heather is a certified professional pet stylist and groomer with over 10 years experience grooming dogs and cats! She has a vast knowledge of a breeds traditional style and knows the safest techniques. Heather joined Seneca Animal Hospital in January of 2019 and has been an immediate asset to the team!
Grooming appointments are available Monday through Friday. Full grooming visits normally take about 3-5 hours from start to finish, which includes pre-bath grooming, cleansing bath, drying, and styling. Canine cleansing bath’s and toe nail care can usually be accommodated for the same day! A cleansing bath does not include styling, de-shedding, de-matting, or other special grooming consideration and dropping off will generally be required. Your pet’s grooming will not necessarily start immediately upon being dropped off. Please call before arriving to confirm schedule availability.
Dog and cat grooming drop off times can be scheduled Monday through Friday between 9:00am and 2:00pm. Payment for weekday grooming appointments will be expected at time of pick up. Pick up times will be determined by our groomer when you drop off. If the patient being groomed needs any sedation, we will notify you beforehand and the cost of the sedation will be additional. Grooming clients do not have to be patients of Seneca Animal Hospital. Proof of vaccinations is required.
Compassionate & Professional Grooming for Dogs
Heather is Seneca Animal Hospital’s certified and experienced dog groomer. She has over 10 years experience grooming dogs of all breeds!
- M, T, W, F: 8am-5:30pm
- Thurs: 8am-7pm
- Sat: 8am-12pm
- Sun: Closed
Schedule your dog’s grooming appointment easily one of two ways:
1) Call our office during our office hours, (864) 882-8747.
M, T, W, F: 8am-5:30pm
2) Complete the form below with your name, pet information and preferred date.
Drop off appointments can be scheduled as follows: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Friday. : 9AM – 2:00PM
Heather will meet you in the lobby when you arrive for your grooming appointment. Please let her know the desired style and any special request. Please have proof of vaccine history with you, if it was not sent before appointment.
- To start, we give your dog a preliminary brushing to loosen and remove shedding hair and dander.
- The massaging cleansing bath will consist of a customized shampoo for your dog’s skin and coat condition.
- A gentle tearless shampoo is used for washing the face.
- A eucalyptus ear cleansing solution is used to clean your dogs ears.
- Specific paw pad conditioning is performed to protect against, or help correct, dry and cracked pads.
- After getting hand dried with a towel and circulated air, nails are clipped or shaped with a dremel.
- The last part of the grooming appointment is brushing and styling.
Upon completion of your dog’s grooming appointment, Heather will contact you to arrange for pickup.