Compassionate & Professional Grooming for Dogs
Heather is a certified professional pet stylist and groomer with over 11 years of experience grooming dogs and cats! She has a vast knowledge of breed traditional styles and knows the safest techniques. Heather joined Seneca Animal Hospital in January of 2019 and has been an immediate asset to the team!
Grooming appointments are available Monday through Friday and the schedule can fill up quickly, especially around holidays! Full grooming visits normally take about 3-5 hours, which includes pre-bath grooming, cleansing bath, drying, and styling. Your pet’s grooming will not necessarily start immediately upon being dropped off. Toe nail care can usually be accommodated for the same day, but call early! Heather can also do toe nail trims for small animal pets too!
Dog and cat grooming drop off times vary throughout the day depending on the needed grooming services. Pick up times will be determined by our groomer when you drop off. If the grooming patient needs any sedation, we will notify you beforehand and the cost of the sedation will be additional. Grooming clients do not have to be patients of Seneca Animal Hospital; however, Proof of Vaccinations is required.
Monday – Friday, drop off times will vary depending on the scheduled appointment
Schedule your grooming appointment easily one of two ways:
1) Call our office during our office hours, (864) 882-6047.
M, T, W, F: 8am-5:30pm
Sun: 2pm – 4:30pm
2) Make an appointment request via our app on Pet Desk and we will confirm the date and times for you.Request Appointment Now!
Grooming appointments are drop-offs. Call to schedule your appointment today!
The groomer, or a grooming technician, will meet you when you arrive to drop off for your grooming appointment. Please let the attendant know the desired grooming services, style and any special requests. Please have Proof of Vaccinations with you. To reduce check-in time, records can be sent before the appointment.
- To start, we give your dog a preliminary brushing to loosen and remove shedding hair and dander.
- The massaging cleansing bath will consist of a customized shampoo for your dog’s skin and coat condition.
- A gentle tearless shampoo is used for washing the face.
- A eucalyptus ear cleansing solution is used to clean your dogs ears.
- Specific paw pad conditioning is performed to protect against, or help correct, dry and cracked pads.
- After getting hand dried with a towel and circulated air, nails are clipped or shaped with a dremel.
- The last part of the grooming appointment is brushing and styling.
Upon completion of your dog’s grooming appointment, the groomer or grooming technician will contact you to arrange a pickup time.