Cat Boarding Package – $16
Our Cat Boarding Package Consists of:
- Spacious double-level condo with perches
- Clean blankets
- Daily Cleanings
- Fresh Water
- Two Feedings (per owner’s instructions)
- Report Card, Loyalty Points & Goodie Bag
Boarding guests are charged by the night. If the guest is picked up before 1:00 pm, you will not be charged a day boarding fee, after 1:00 pm pick-ups are subject to a day boarding fee.
Feline Enrichment Services
- Photo Update – $2.50 /update
- Personal Playtime – $7.00/session
- Kitty Play Room – $5.00/session
- Mouse in the house – $1.00/stay
- Healthy Treats – $2.50/day
Proof of updated vaccinations must be provided prior to boarding. If your pet needs to be updated on their vaccines, call us and make an appointment at your convenience, (864) 882-6047! We prefer all boarders to be updated with their vaccines two weeks prior to boarding.
- RCP – The RCP vaccine protects cats from what’s known as rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, and Panleukopenia. RCP are upper respiratory viruses that can cause severe complications in cats.
- Rabies –Backed by South Carolina state law, the rabies vaccine is required. Rabies is a fatal disease that attacks brain cells.
- Leukemia – (FeLV) is second only to trauma as the leading cause of death in cats, killing 85% of persistently infected felines within three years of diagnosis. Leukemia is a virus that commonly causes anemia or lymphoma, but because it suppresses the immune system, it can also predispose cats to deadly infections.
- FIV/LK Combo Test –Tests for Leukemia virus and Feline immunodeficiency virus.
Cats Daily Routine
Morning wakeup call! Each cat guest starts their day with a good morning check from staff.
Time to clean all guest suites and condos. Each area is disinfected and cleaned. Once dried, each suite/condo is set up with litter boxes, blankets and fresh water.
Breakfast is prepared and served (per the owner’s instructions). Guests are given their medication and supplements as directed. Breakfast dishes are left with the guest as long as needed.
Mid-morning nap time! We play peaceful music and turn the lights down low. This helps provide a calming environment and promote relaxation.
Each cat guest is checked on to make sure they have enough food & water and their litter boxes are clean. They get attention and love from staff.
Its dinner time! Dinner is prepared and served per owner’s instructions. Medications are given as directed. Bowls are left out as long as needed.
Each cat guest is checked on to make sure they have enough food & water and their litter boxes are clean. They get attention and love from the staff.
Tuck in time! Each guest is secured in their condo and a kiss is given, if permitted! Calming music is left playing and lights are turned down as we say goodnight to each guest.
Special Needs Pets
At Seneca Animal Hospital, we are sensitive to the special nature and needs of pets who need extra care due to injury, disability, or old age. Our experienced staff and high boarding-staff-to-pet ratio enable us to keep a close eye on our pet guests who need extra TLC during their stay with us.
We specialize in boarding pets that are:
- Recovering from surgeries
- Have medical conditions
- & More