- Spacious 4×6 Indoor & 4×6 Covered Outdoor Run
- Orthopedic raised bed & blanket
- Two FREE enrichment services
- Fresh Water
- Three on-leash walks
- Two feedings (per owner’s instruction)
- Report Card, Loyalty Points & Goodie Bag
For information on pricing, please give us a call at 864-882-6047.
Free Enrichment Services
- Extra Walk & Explore
- Photo Update
- Personal Playtime
- Busy Bone
- Healthy and Frozen Treats
*Two free services with day boarding.
Proof of updated vaccinations must be provided prior to boarding. If your pet needs to be updated on their vaccines, call us and make an appointment at your convenience, (864) 882-6047! We *REQUIRE* all boarders to be updated with their vaccines two weeks prior to boarding.
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough) – The Bordetella vaccine protects dogs from what’s known as “Kennel Cough” in communities. Bordetella is a deadly disease caused by one or more viruses & bacteria.
- Rabies –Backed by South Carolina state law, the rabies vaccine is required. Rabies is a fatal disease that attacks brain cells.
- DA2PP (DA2PPL is recommended) – The DA2PP vaccine must be started around 6-8 weeks of age and boost every 3-4 weeks until 4 months age, then once on a yearly basis. This vaccine protects against Distemper (a paramyxovirus similar to human measles), Adenovirus 2 (localized respiratory disease-causing liver, eye, or kidney failure), Parainfluenza (a potentially deadly virus known, also known as the tracheobronchitis disease), Parvovirus (a virus that can kill dogs in less than 72 hours).
- Canine Influenza (H3N2 & H3N8 Strains) – Canine Influenza is a highly contagious respiratory disease that is caused by the canine influenza virus. There are two strains of this disease. It can lead to more serious illnesses such as pneumonia which can be hard for puppies and senior dogs to fight off.
- Fecal Test (within the last year) – To rule out the possibility of internal parasites.