Seneca Animal Hospital provides premier pet styling and grooming to Seneca, SC and the greater Pickens-Oconee area! The grooming care is filled with compassion and it is felt by every patient. All of our groomers are certified and experienced.
Heather is a certified groomer with over 10 years experience grooming cats and all breeds of Dogs. In her career she has managed multiple grooming salons. She joined Seneca Animal Hospital’s Grooming in January of 2019, after relocating to the Golden Corner.
- Grooming Appointments: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Drop Off Times: 9AM or 12PM
- Grooming clients do not have to be Seneca Animal Hospital patients
- Proof of vaccinations is required.
Easy Scheduling Steps:
1)Call during our normal office hours, (864) 882-8747.
Mon. – Fri.: 8AM – 5:30PM
Thursday : 8AM – 7:00PM
Saturday : 8AM – 12:00PM
2) Complete the form to the right with the following:
Your contact information
Preferred day and drop off time
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday
9AM or 12PM
The Grooming Experience:
The groomer will meet you in the lobby after you arrive. Inform them of the desired style and any special grooming request.
- We start with a preliminary brushing to loosen and remove shedding hair and dander.
- The massaging cleansing bath will consist of a customized shampoo for your dog’s skin and coat condition.
- A gentle, tearless shampoo is used for washing the face.
- A eucalyptus ear cleansing solution is used to clean your dogs ears.
- Specific paw pad conditioning is performed to protect against, or help correct, dry and cracked pads.
- Nails are shaped with a dremel
- Drying follows the soothing conditioning rinse.
- The last part of the grooming appointment is brushing and styling.